Conversational AI Architect
Designing and developing software tools and conversational agents for some of the world’s largest and most complex AI driven conversational user experiences.
A mixture of software engineering and client management to bring cutting edge new features of CCAI to market with Google customers.
- Launching an experiment framework to iteratively improve virtual agents with an AB testing and data driven approach.
- Liason with R&D teams throughout Google to bring new technology to customer engagements and launch.
- Review with DialogFlow and other engineering team regarding product roadmap and customer requests
- Consulting with customer development teams on complex issues with DialogFlow CX Agent development
- Designing new methods to handle disambiguation, intent scoping and other conversation architecture topics.
- Tools to analyze and improve conversational logic: NLP intent, entity and conversation flows.
- Internal and external data dashboards to enable us to understand and iteratively improve existing products.
- SDK libraries to make DialogFlow API functionality more easily usable by other developers.
- Using full range of Google NLP and cloud tools for machine learning.
- Cloud functions / webhooks to extend DialogFlow CX functionality.